Dr. Charlotte Morgan, D.Ac.
Mud/Wtr: My Favorite Coffee Alternative
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this product, or their forward-thinking company. With 1/7 the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee (no jitters), @drinkmudwtr gives a sense calm with alertness and sharp thinking. It allows me to focus during the day and sleep better at night. Not to mention, the company promotes a 4 day workweek and micro-dosing 🍄 for a productive and enjoyable workplace. Yes, please.
I won’t lie, it does not taste like coffee. Yes, it is a coffee alternative, but they are very different animals. Personally, I make my Mud/Wtr with oat milk and a bit of local organic honey, and mix it WELL with the handheld frother that they sell (which is the most intense frother I have ever used- it may be able to power a small home 🏡). It tastes a little bitter, a little spicy, and a little like cacao.
A little info on Mud/Wtr and its ingredients:
- 100% organic, zero sugars or sweeteners
- Masala Chai
- Lions Mane mushrooms for focus
- Chaga and Reishi mushrooms for the immune system
- Cordyceps mushrooms to promote natural energy
- Tumeric and Cinnamon for antioxidant properties
- Cacao for mood, energy, and to open the heart 🤎
Click here to explore their products!
Charlotte Morgan, M.S. L.Ac.